The Twig Centre is dedicated to providing professional healthcare for the whole family in a warm welcoming environment.
Our practitioners employ a comprehensive, integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to treatment. We aim to be effective in addressing your needs to ensure a full and lasting recovery.
The Twig Centre currently offers:
- Osteopathy (ACC Accredited)
- Shed For Life and other weight loss programs
- Testing – to see how well you are ageing using Bioimpedenace Analysis (BIA)
The Twig Centre is well known in the Wellington Region and as such we receive referrals from many medical practitioners, including G.P.’s, Midwives and Lactation Consultants.
Where necessary we work with other practitioners to provide you with the best possible care and outcome.
The kind of conditions that people commonly present with at the Twig Centre include but not limited to are:
- Back and neck pain including sciatic or other nerve pain
- Whiplash and other Injuries
- Headaches & migraines
- Pregnancy related conditions
- Baby complaints, e.g. colic, reflux, sleep disturbance
- Pelvic pain & dysfunction, especially post-natally
- Stress and anxiety
- Child developmental or behavioural problems
- Wellness/maintenance Treatments.
Homeopathy Nicki Walker - Enhance Health - Homeopath. Nicki Walker is my 4th homoeopath (due to moving countries) and by far the best. She is a delight to visit, professional, intuitive, and easy to talk to. Most importantly, our family's one stop wellness shop. There is [...]
Homeopathy Nicki Walker - Enhance Health - Homeopath. I think that I benefit by using homeopathy because it helps me not only on the physical front but also on the emotional front which is extremely helpful when I'm going through school. Also I feel that I [...]