Pre Consultation Patient Instructions
Please complete the HAQ questionaire (available here to download). This information is very helpful and will be used in conjunction with your test results and for developing the best Treatment Plan for you. You can complete other questionaires attached if you feel these are relevant for you.
- Do not eat a meal 2 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 2 (light exercise) – 6 (heavy exercise) hours prior to testing
- Empty bladder before test (clinic bathroom is available)
- Your body acidity or PH levels will be assessed as part of the BIA testing process
- Zinc levels (low in most people) can also be tested as part of the BIA process using a simple process
- If you think you may need to do a detox, the test for assessing this is very accurate BUT results will be even more accurate if you avoid alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing and eat a good protein meal the night before.